mardi 6 mars 2012

Everything is illuminated (le livre)

Après avoir vu le film, j'ai lu le livre, dans le texte, et c'était pas une mince affaire...

img_1329

"I'm still there, you know. You promised you'd pretend to love me until I died, and instead your pretending I'm dead."

"Everyone performs bad actions. I do. Father do. Even you do. A bad person is someone who does not lament his bad actions. Grandfather is now dying because of this. I beseech you to forgive us, and to make us better than we are. Make us good."

"Do you understand? I would give everything for them to live without violence. Peace. That's all that I would ever want for them. Not money and not even love. It is still possible. I know that now, and it is the cause of so much hapiness in me. They must begin again. They must cut all of the strings, yes? With you..."
Jonathan Safran Foer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire